Learn & Grow
Together, we are called to grow in our love for God and others on a transformational journey as apprentices of Jesus.
Scholarship Ministry accepting 2022 Scholarship Applications:
Scholarship applications are being accepted for students who have graduated from high school and are currently enrolled in post-secondary school education or vocational program in the Fall of 2022.
All applicants must have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent certificate
- Proof of enrollment in post-secondary school education or vocational program consistent with Christian values
Applicants who meet the above criteria will be considered for either an Endowment Earnings Scholarship, or the Vera/Elizabeth Yoder Scholarship, depending on how they meet the additional eligibility criteria defined below.
Endowment Earnings Scholarship Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a member of Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC) or be a relative of a member of CPC
- Relatives of church members will be limited to the siblings, children, and grandchildren of CPC members
- Applicant may be a non-member child of a current CPC employee or CPC Pastor.
- Applicant may be considered for an Endowment Earnings Scholarship if sufficient endowment earnings are available.
Vera and Elizabeth Yoder Education Scholarship Fund Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must be a member of CPC or a relative of a member of CPC and be pursuing education or nursing as a career, including an advanced degree in those fields.
- Relatives of CPC members will be limited to the siblings, children, and grandchildren of church members
- If sufficient income is available, then CPC members or relatives of CPC members seeking careers other than education or nursing may also be eligible
Application forms are available in the church office and should be returned no later than May 31, 2022.